Most active people would agree that the best iPad cases are those which can also convert into an iPad stand. When you’re always on the go it is very important that the stuff you carry with you is highly functional and as light as possible. This is why a solution like The Venture is ideal, because it offers you an elegant protective, and lightweight iPad cover coupled with a sturdy stand that enables you to type on the virtual keyboard, read e-books while you’re cooking, watch movies, or even give a presentation on your iPad.
Here are a few of The Venture‘s features that grabbed our attention:
- The black faux leather exterior gives this iPad case an exquisite look and feel, emphasized by the subtle green highlights on the edges and smooth interior lining.
- The form fit design is excellent because it holds the iPad tightly in position, preventing unwanted movement within the case.
- All ports and buttons on the iPad are free. Even better, the smart design allows charging with the case closed.
- Although it doubles as a stand, The Venture has an unbelievably slim profile.
- Converting from case to stand is very simple: just open up the cover and flip it over. The viewing angle is perfect for typing or reading books. It would have been nicer to be able to adjust the angle or to be able to use the stand in portrait position, but these aren’t significant drawbacks, as most of the times the stand is needed for typing or for watching movies.
- The cover features a secure snap closure, so the iPad can’t accidentally slip out of the case.
The Venture costs $89.99. It’s not a cheap iPad case, but if we consider the professional appearance, money saved not buying an additional stand, and the convenience of having protection and functionality on the go, then we can say The Venture is worth the relatively high price tag.
You can buy The Venture from Case-Mate with free standard shipping.